Can We Talk About Justin Bieberâ€™s Clothes For A Second?
Justin loves experimenting with his look, so itâ€™s not surprising heâ€™d try and rock the trend.
But what if Justin willÂ try a little bit more manly?
In the meantime, letâ€™s all take a closer lookÂ at the wardrobe trials of the pop star.
I kinda like him, i mean at the end of the day it should be about his music and not what he does in his private-life or how he looks.Â I have to admit, he’s one good looking fellow when he doesn’t dress like a teenage rouge and IÂ like him better now with his new album and the new Justin Bieber. I hope he will continue to actÂ like an adult because he actually look nice in these pictures. What do you think?
Go through the whole article to see the rest of JB’s hot pics
Most of you are aware that Justin Bieber dresses like this on a daily basis.
1. What if, just what if, we lived in a worldâ€¦where he wore this??? Like Orlando Bloom.
2. Or this, like Matt Bomer.
- Reasons Why Indie Pop Music is Not What it Used to be
- What Elephant 6 Did for 90s Indie Pop
- City Pop Trends in the Japanese Indie Music Industry
12. Joseph Gordon-Levittâ€™s skinny tie would be adorable!
13. Steal Robert Pattinsonâ€™s clothes, itâ€™s fine by ALL of us. We encourage it, even.
14. No more diaper pants! Itâ€™s OK. Jon Hamm will show you how to sport casual wear.
15. Look at you in Bradley Cooperâ€™s attire! Youâ€™re glitzy! Youâ€™re glam!
16. In the least offensive way, you would look fucking fantastic in Ryan Reynoldsâ€™ summer suit. So maybe, just maybe, try it on for size?
StreeXB extends special thanks to Buzz FeedÂ for the article. Click here to see the rest of the pictures.
Enter the StreeXB’s Global Music ContestHttp iframes are not shown in https pages in many major browsers. Please read this post for details.